Welcome Denver Synchronicity Families!
This page will serve as the main information and registration area for DS families of Beginner and Preliminary skaters that are performing in the show. Your skaters will perform in the first half of the show in either Coco or Moana. We will have more information after the Cast List is posted – usually in mid to late November.
- Communication (most important!) – ALL Showtime on Ice information is communicated via email. We also post on Facebook. After you fill out the registration below, we will add you to our e-newsletter.
- The Father/Daughter Number ($10 fee that includes skates and choreography time)- This number is a show tradition and we would like to extend the opportunity to all DS families to participate. Our father daughter number takes place during the second half of our show. Dads will put on skates (we provide rentals at no charge, if needed) and skate a couple of laps around the rink with their daughter. The number will last for one song. You will skate two of the four shows.
- Photo Day – We hold a photo day for ALL skaters in the show on February 24, 2019 at Family Sports from 10am-1pm. You will not be there the entire time but we will take a group photo of your skaters team and a group photo of all those registered for the Father/Daughter number.
- Mandatory Rehearsal – the Father/Daughter number is choreographed. We have one rehearsal for all the fathers and daughters close to the show dates – around the third week or so in April. We will announce the date and time once we have the rehearsal schedule out.
- Skater Ads – All skaters will receive an official show program for free! We have a tradition where parents can place skater ads in the program to highlight and wish their skater good luck! It’s a fun keepsake. To see a PDF of a past program, click HERE. The page for Skater Ad submissions will open in November. Deadline for submissions will be March 8, 2019.
- Rehearsals and Show Dates – Rehearsals will begin March 30, 2019 and run all the way until show weekend.
- Your skater will rehearse either one Saturday or one Sunday per weekend until show week. Each weekend may be different so you may come on Saturday one weekend and Sunday the following weekend.
- All skaters will attend daily rehearsals during show week (April 22-25, 2019). We begin at 6pm and our first half skaters are usually dismissed around 7:00 or 7:30pm. We will have a full dress rehearsal on Wednesday, April 25.
- Show Dates and times are as follows:
- Friday, April 26 – 7:30pm (this is a special start time as we will be holding a special VIP event honoring Annabel and Pat Bowlen before the show to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association)
- Saturday, April 27 – 1:30pm Matinee and 7:00pm evening show
- Sunday, April 28 – 1:30pm Matinee (we will have an autograph session with our guest skaters starting at 10am)
- Apparel – Every year we sell show-themed t-shirts and sweatshirts. ORDER HERE
- Volunteering – You will be contacted by a DS coach as we get closer to the show to ask for dressing room parent volunteers. Aside from that, we will have MANY other jobs that need filled. Showtime on Ice is powered by volunteers and any help is greatly appreciated! We will send more information out about this after the first of the year (which will be here before we know it!)
- Showtime on Ice Contacts – If you have any questions, please contact the Showtime Committee members below.
- Andi Lindahl – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tamara Valdez – email@example.com
Please fill out the following Registration Form so we can have you all in our database and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions.