Dates: Show rehearsals (last week of March through April) and Performances (April 28-30, 2017)
Job description: Assist Show Directors and Choreographers in the following areas
- Teach the set choreography to an assigned skating group
- Assist with bringing SOI participants up to current performance levels when a participant has missed practices or meetings
- Follow the Director of Choreography’s directions during designated scheduled rehearsals
- Attend rehearsals as scheduled by the Performance Director
- Attend performances as scheduled by Performance Director
- Must be a High School student
- Must have four years of show experience
We are excited to offer this volunteer position to our show veterans! It should be a great experience as you share your show experience with our younger skaters. A Junior Choreographer position will be an excellent addition to your resume!
Please fill out the form below by February 1, 2017. Please direct any questions you may have concerning this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.