The deadline has passed for Junior Choreographer submissions for the 2020 production.
Hello skaters! The requirements have been updated this year. Please read through them ALL before you submit your application.
The Directors will be looking for applicants that have shown strong leadership skills in the past, enthusiastic attitudes and overall character that exemplifies what it is to be a show performer in Showtime on ice including, but not limited to; a good work ethic, positivity and behavior that demonstrates you will be a great role model for our younger skaters.
Dates: Show rehearsals (last weekend of March through April) and Performances (April 24-26, 2020)
Job description: Assist Show Directors and Choreographers in the following areas
- Teach the set choreography to an assigned skating group or groups.
- Assist with bringing SOI participants up to current performance levels when a participant has missed practices or meetings.
- Follow Director/Choreographer directions during designated scheduled rehearsals.
- Attend rehearsals as scheduled by the Performance Director
- Attend performances as scheduled by Performance Director
- Must be Intermediate – Senior level Freeskate
- Must be 16 with a valid driver’s license
- Must have four years of show experience
Being a Junior Choreographer is a HUGE commitment! Please consider you schoolwork, skating schedule, your own rehearsals and any outside activities you are also involved in before submitting your application.