Welcome to Showtime on Ice 2018!
Please print out the schedule and mark all your rehearsal dates on your calendar. Check what scene you are in and then the dates for your rehearsals. Please attend ALL rehearsals. We have a very limited amount of time to get the show put together and we need everyone at every rehearsal! Please click below to download the schedule.
Important Changes to Father/Daughter Number – This is for those that have registered for the Father/Daughter number in the show. This number will happen after the 4th scene of Hairspray, in the second half of the show. (Please note that meeting times may change slightly as we get closer to the show. We will send out notifications if this happens.)
The Father/Daughter number has reached an all-time participation high. This is great and we love that so many dads are getting involved! We have reached a point where we now have a little over 200 skaters in this number so we have decided, for safety reasons, to split the number into two groups that will perform in two shows each.
Here is how it will work:
- WHAT TO WEAR
- Dad’s – Black pants and a white button shirt. Nice black jeans are fine too.
- Skaters in the first half ONLY – You may wear a dress that is close to a 50’s themed Hairspray dress OR your first half costume.
- Skaters in the second half – wear your Hairspray Costume.
- Wear your own if you have them
- We provide rentals, at no charge, for those who need them. Please arrive early to your scheduled rehearsal time if you need to get skates.
- At your dress rehearsal, you will pick up your size skates and, after rehearsal, we will provide a cart to put your skate on so you have easy access to them for the shows you are skating in.
- MANDATORY REHEARSAL – TUESDAY, APRIL 17
- 6:10pm – 6:50pm – A-K (of skater’s last name)
- 6:50 – 7:30 – L-Z (of skater’s last name)
- You do not need to wear black pants and white shirts this night. Please wear whatever is comfortable.
- DRESS REHEARSALS
- WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25 – A-K
- THURSDAY, APRIL 26 – L-Z
- Please check-in near the North rink at 7pm.
- If your daughter is only in the first half, she must be checked out of her locker room after the first half bows. She will line up with you.
- You will be led through the North rink to the backstage area.
- These are dress rehearsal nights so times are approximate. Please be patient. We may need to run a scene again here and there.
- Wear black pants and a white shirt.
- FRIDAY EVENING AND SATURDAY MATINEE – A-K and graduating seniors.
- SATURDAY EVENING AND SUNDAY MATINEE – L-Z and graduating seniors.
- Check in at the North rink by 8:15 during evening performances and 2:45 during matinee performances.
- Your skates will be nearby on the designated cart.
- If your daughter is only in the first half, she must be checked out of her locker room after the first half bows, during Intermission. She will line up with you. If she is changing into a new dress before the father/daughter number, please make sure she is ready to go by 8:15 or 2:45.
- HAVE FUN!
Contact us HERE if you have any questions.
- WHAT TO WEAR