PROGRAM PHOTO DAY – Mandatory
February 24, 2019
Family Sports Ice Arena – Ballroom next to Avalanche Grill
COMPLETE PHOTO DAY PACKET – HERE
Program photo day is where we take photos of all our cast members for the official show program. We also get a photo of everyone in the Father/Daughter, Dance, Senior and Stars of the Show numbers. We will not have a make-up photo day for program photos.
What to Wear
- Wear black skating pants and a black skating jacket – club and Showtime on Ice black jackets are fine. If you don’t have a black skating jacket a black turtleneck or black long sleeved shirt is fine. Boys may wear jeans if they do not have black skating pants.
- NO SKATES are needed for photos
- Fathers wear a white button down shirt and black slacks or dark black jeans.
- Hair must be neat and pulled off the face.
- No skates are required for photos
- Father/Daughter Number – Dads please wear dark pants or black jeans and a white button down shirt.