Welcome to Showtime on Ice 2017! This year we will be celebrating our 45th Anniversary with the theme “Tales as Old as Time” – a show that will celebrate a few of our most popular past productions – Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King and Grease!
We have a new registration form this year! This new format will streamline registration and auditions.
TESTING – We will not be asking for testing information on the new registration form. Instead, we will update our registration records the afternoon of November 4th after we receive the test results from the test chair.
If you are planning on testing the November 4th test session – this is how registration will look for you:
- Register at your CURRENT level by November 1.
- Test on November 4.
- The Showtime registrars will be notified of ALL test results the afternoon of November 4th and we will update all PASSED, registered skaters to their new level.
- If you pass your test you will attend the audition session of your NEW level. Your skater packet that you pick-up at audition check-in will also reflect your new level.
DANCE – This year all dance participants will register by the November 1 deadline. If you are registering for dance please note the following changes:
- SHOW AUDITION AND DANCE NUMBER – If you are auditioning for a part in the show AND would like to be in the dance number you will register for BOTH on the main registration form. There will also be a $20 add-on dance fee this year to cover choreography fees.
- PARTICIPATION IN THE DANCE NUMBER ONLY – If you are registering for the dance number ONLY you will complete a separate registration that is located under the main Registration tab. The fee will by $60 for all dance skaters and is due by November 1.
FATHER/DAUGHTER – Due to the increasing popularity of Father/Daughter there will be an add-on fee of $10 per dad to participate. This covers choreography fees and the overall skate rental charge for all four shows, rehearsals and the practice session.