Ask your friends, family, teachers, coaches, babysitters, neighbors and anyone else you know that would enjoy seeing you in the show!
- The skater ticket contest begins when ticket sales open and ends at 9 p.m. on Thursday, April 25. We will not stray from the time frame as we want this to be a fair contest!
- You may share the ticket link with friends and family or simply direct them to our website
- There is a field on the online form for patrons to enter a skaters name (the person that should be credited for the sale of tickets). Be sure and tell people to enter your name so that it can be counted in the ticket contest.
- The TOP TWO ticket sellers for the 2019 Showtime on Ice skater ticket contest will win a highlighted step-out in the 2020 production of Showtime on Ice.
- We will have an assortment of additional prizes including free ads in next year’s program, DVD’s, autographed show posters, gift cards and more!
- Hot Ticket Seller Contest Days – we will hold three to four one-day contests. The skater that sells the most tickets on that one day will win a prize! Keep an eye on your emails – they just pop up!
- Use the image below to promote ticket sales on social media!
Download printable flyers HERE
If you have questions concerning tickets, please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org