Ask your friends, family, teachers, coaches, babysitters, neighbors and anyone else you know that would enjoy seeing you in the show!
- The skater ticket contest begins March 6 and ends at 9 p.m. on Thursday, April 26. We will not stray from the time frame as we want this to be a fair contest!
- You may share the ticket link with friends and family or simply direct them to our website
- There is a field on the online form for patrons to enter a skaters name (the person that should be credited for the sale of tickets). Be sure and tell people to enter your name so that it can be counted in the ticket contest.
- The TOP TWO ticket sellers for the 2018 Showtime on Ice skater ticket contest will win a step-out in the 2019 production of Showtime on Ice. A note about the step-out role earned from the skater ticket contest:
The step out role is given in addition to the part a skater would receive based on the upcoming audition. It should be understood that this is a reward above and beyond what they are cast for an audition.
- We will have an assortment of additional prizes including free ads in next year’s program, DVD’s, autographed show posters, gift cards and more!
- Hot Ticket Seller Contest Days – we will hold three to four one-day contests. Whoever sells the most on that one day will win a prize! Keep an eye on your emails – they just pop up!
If you have questions concerning tickets, please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org