Registration is now OPEN! Please read through the notes below before you register and please contact us with any questions. The contact button is near the end of this email.
- Registration ENDS on October 30th. Please register early! We will not take walk-in registrations on audition day.
- If you are planning to test the November 2nd test date, please register with your CURRENT level. We will adjust all of the audition sheets the night before auditions, after we receive the test results. If you pass your test, you will attend the audition time for your new level.
- You will make a non-refundable deposit of $135 at registration. Final balances will be due January 15, 2019.
- Please note that we have updated the SafeSport regulations via SafeSport and we now have a new ZERO Tolerance policy that addresses bullying, behavioral issues and other items. Please make sure you read these carefully before checking the confirmation box on the registration form. We are making every effort to ensure a safe, respectful and supportive environment for all of our skaters, parents, volunteers, choreographers and any others involved with the show.
There are TWO registration forms:
- Main Skater Registration – this will be for most all skaters registering for the show
- Dance ONLY Registration – This is for dance skaters that are registering ONLY for the dance number and will not audition for the show. (if you are a USFS dance skater and are also auditioning for the show, fill out the MAIN form).